Welcome to the Med-Sense Guaranteed Scholarship application!
We are currently accepting applications for the 2021-2022 school year. This year, it is our intent to provide up to twenty scholarships in the amount of $5,000 each. The deadline for submitting your application with a letter of recommendation is midnight on July 15, 2021. MSGA’s Scholarship Committee will review applications and make the awards in mid-August 2021 for the upcoming school year.
The following are the eligibility requirements:
- Applicants are only eligible if they are a member of the MSGA and/or legal dependent or household relative of such a member at the time of the application and the award.
- Applicants must either be a high school senior who has been accepted to a 2 to 4-year college or university or is currently enrolled in a 2 or 4-year college or university and provide documentation of such acceptance or enrollment.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.0 GPA and include a school transcript with the application.
- Applicants will be required to provide a current Letter of Recommendation in the application process. The Letter of Recommendation should be from a professor, employer, or character reference and not from a family member.
- MSGA Board Members, Directors, Employees, or entities contracted with MSGA or their families/relatives are not eligible for a scholarship.
- An incomplete application will not be considered.
When filling out the application, you will have the ability to save your answers as a draft and return to complete it at a later date. Please be sure to submit your final application before the deadline.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.